Friday, April 23, 2010

Haircuts

Why oh why is it so difficult to find someone to cut my hair!!!  I have been going to this person since last fall and liked what she had been doing.  I made 2 small requests for a change to it a month ago and didn't like it so i told her never-mind on the change - but she said oh let me try cutting it dry - and oh my goodness it is now a huge mess.  It is all out of proportion -- top front is long,long -- back and crown is short-short and all around the ears is long-long.  I just took the scissors to the long-long part and tried to taper it off so I don't look like an idiot.  Now i have to wait until the short-short grows some to get it straightened out becuase i will be scalped if i ask her to trim the long-long to match.

Frustrated beyond words!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment